Maintaining a high-level job is stressful and time-consuming. For example, if you’re a doctor or surgeon, you’re responsible for people’s health and survival. Or, if you’re a business executive, you’re in charge of business operations and people’s livelihoods. Having all that weight on your shoulders can convince you that drinking or using drugs will help you relax so you can do your job more effectively. But what it actually does is send you into a downward spiral of addiction where your main priority is satisfying your need to maintain your drug or alcohol use.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our addiction treatment for professionals is ideal for doctors, nurses, lawyers, business executives, and other licensed professionals who want to end their drug or alcohol use and find a healthier way to manage their stress. If you’re interested in addiction treatment for professionals in Florida, reach out to Footprints Beachside Recovery today by calling 727.513.5972 or filling out our online contact form.
Outcomes of Our Executive Rehab Programs
Our Footprints Beachside Recovery team’s goal is to help you live a healthier, fulfilling life and return to work stronger than ever.
In our addiction treatment for professionals, some of the outcomes you can expect include:
- Understand the impact of addiction on your professional life – During treatment, you’ll explore how your substance use had jeopardized your work performance, compromised your work integrity and principles, and put others in dangerous situations. You’ll then develop healthy ways to repair the damage your addiction caused and manage stressful work conditions moving forward.
- Create a healthy balance between work and home – Perhaps you developed an addiction because you stopped taking care of yourself. Your work became your life, and you lost the balance you need to live healthy, happy lives. Our addiction treatment for professionals emphasizes the importance of self-care with the strategies and tools you need to maintain a work-life balance.
- Gain healthy coping skills – During therapy sessions, we’ll work with you to uncover the triggers for your addiction and develop a relapse prevention plan that focuses on lessening your cravings and replacing them with healthier and more effective outlets.
Benefits of Our Treatment for Professionals
Some of the additional benefits of our addiction treatment for professionals include:
- A private treatment environment – When you come to Footprints Beachside Recovery, you’ll have access to private accommodations and the calming, quiet oceanfront. Our program gives you limited time with your phone for pressing work responsibilities, but you won’t have to worry about running into colleagues or revealing why you’re away. This gives you the chance to focus all of your time and energy on recovery in a luxurious environment.
- Preparation for a transition back to your career – Heading right back into work after finishing addiction treatment can be even more stressful than when you originally entered rehab. That’s why our program at Footprints Beachside Recovery teaches you the coping skills necessary to manage the pressures of your job. You’ll also be able to participate in our outpatient treatment program that keeps you connected to treatment as you slowly rejoin the workforce.
- Treatment customized for a professional lifestyle – We take an individualized approach to addiction treatment, knowing that no two addictions are the same. During your stay at Footprints Beachside Recovery, you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care and follow a treatment plan that has been designed to address your unique needs and situation.