Outpatient Program in Pinellas County, Florida
For clients who have successfully completed our day/night program, our outpatient treatment program in Florida is a step-down option. This addiction treatment program is also available for clients who live locally and meet the criteria for this level of care. If you or a loved one have responsibilities during the day that prevent you from participating in our day/night program, then our outpatient program (OP) could be the right choice for you.
If you’re considering an outpatient treatment program in Tampa, consider our Footprints Beachside Recovery. Our clients receive the care and support that they need to thrive during recovery. To learn more, please contact Footprints Beachside Recovery today at 727.513.5972.
What Is an Outpatient Treatment Program?
An outpatient treatment program is a type of addiction treatment that allows patients to live at home while attending therapy sessions during the day. This level of care is often recommended for people who have already completed a more intensive treatment program. In most cases, outpatient treatment shouldn’t be the client’s first step in treatment as it may not be intensive enough to help them overcome their addiction.
How Do I Know if an IOP is Right for Me?
We recommend our IOP in Florida if you have completed an inpatient or outpatient drug treatment program and are looking to develop skills in relapse prevention. It includes a stronger focus on therapy and counseling, which occurs on a group or individual basis. Our outpatient program in Florida is also less rigorous than our day/night program, which is 27 hours a week, compared to our OP, which occurs anywhere from 9 to 15 hours a week. Due to the time commitment, an individual can participate in an OP in Florida while still handling the responsibilities of everyday life. We also offer a virtual outpatient treatment option for those who need to balance addiction recovery with personal, work, or school obligations.
Features of Our Outpatient Drug Treatment Program in Florida
When you first enroll in our outpatient treatment program, you will work with our multidisciplinary team to develop an individualized treatment plan. This comprehensive plan will address your unique needs and help you overcome any challenges you may face during your recovery. Our outpatient treatment program includes:
- Treatment three hours per day, three to five days per week
- Weekly one-on-one therapy sessions
- Outpatient groups one to two hours per week or individual therapy
- Flexible and convenient scheduling for those with work or school obligations
- Support to prevent relapse
Therapeutic Options Available at Our Outpatient Treatment Program
Our outpatient treatment program offers a variety of therapeutic options to help you overcome your addiction, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This therapeutic option helps clients become aware of their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors and how they can change them to achieve their desired outcome.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – This type of therapy teaches patients how to cope with their emotions in a healthy way and manage stress.
- Motivational interviewing – This therapeutic approach helps clients identify their motivation for change and develop a plan to achieve their goals.
- Holistic therapy – This type of therapy focuses on the mind, body, and spirit to help promote healing on all levels.
We tailor the treatment options we provide based on the client’s unique needs. If you’re wondering whether our outpatient treatment program in OP would benefit you, please reach out to our treatment team today.
Contact Footprints Beachside Recovery in Florida for Treatment near Treasure Island
Our outpatient program helps provide accountability if you have already completed a more intensive treatment program. With a focus on relapse prevention, our OP increases the chance for successful outcomes for clients looking for support during recovery. If you are looking for an outpatient treatment program in Florida that is near the St. Petersburg area or in Pinellas County, Florida, Footprints is just a short distance away in Treasure Island, FL. Contact us today at 727.513.5972 to speak to an admissions advisor and determine if you are a good fit for our OP.