This is Who We Are
“People are hurting, they’re in pain. When they see Footprints Beachside Recovery, we want them to see hope.” –John Templeton, Founder and CEO
We were that family people would whisper about or feel bad for. Some wouldn’t want to say the wrong thing and others just wouldn’t want to breach such a stigmatized subject.
After all, what do you say to a family being torn apart by addiction?
Our family has been on both sides of addiction –as the individual lost in wave after wave of substance use and as the family members desperately grasping at any solution to help our loved one recover.
Yeah, we were that family.
But we’re also the family that proved addiction wrong and made it out the other side. We found hope, healing and lasting recovery that everyone struggling with this disease deserves to achieve. This is why we started Footprints Beachside Recovery.
This is What We’re All About
Addiction has a ripple effect. It starts with someone’s internal battle with drinking or drug use and steadily expands out to spouses, parents, children, family members and friends. It affects everyone and everything in that individual’s life.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our mission is to put an end to that ripple effect and bring hope back into your life. We want to open your eyes to a world where you’re no longer a slave to your drug cravings and can live the fulfilling life you were always meant to.
We strive to help you overcome your addiction by:
- Not Being a Large, Corporate Treatment Center. We’re a boutique, family-run rehab center that only treats 15 clients at a time. This means you get personalized, one-on-one treatment and better care than you would at a larger facility.
- Tailoring Treatment to Your Unique Needs. There’s no cookie-cutter treatment here. At our treatment center, your therapy regimen is catered to your specific addiction, mental health state, triggers, motivations and interests.
- Being Hands-On. We’re not a set-it-and-forget-it family. We’re extremely present and engaged at our treatment center and make it a point to be part of the recovery process of every single one of our clients.
- Focusing on Trauma. There’s almost always something lurking beneath the surface, influencing your substance abuse. Whether it’s depression, anxiety or a traumatic experience like sexual assault, we help you work through it.
- Incorporating Family Involvement. We wouldn’t have made it through addiction without family. And we’re stronger now because we got through it together. That’s why we involve your family in your treatment and recovery process as much as possible.
Addiction recovery is a journey. We can’t promise that it’ll always be easy or even that you’ll be successful all of the time. But we can promise that when you’re at Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to providing you with the effective treatment you need to get sober and work towards lasting recovery.