Meth use disorder can wreak havoc on individuals, families, and communities. Being addicted to meth can lead to serious physical and mental health issues. While meth abuse can destroy lives, there is hope. Recognizing the signs of addiction is the first step in getting your loved one help.
If you or someone you care about has meth use disorder, a meth addiction treatment program can help. Contact Footprints Beachside Recovery at 727-954-3908 to learn about our substance abuse treatment in Florida. With our meth addiction treatment program, we aim to treat every addiction in a personalized way. Meth addiction is a complex disease, but recovery is possible.
Who Needs a Meth Addiction Treatment Program?
Methamphetamine, more commonly known as meth, is a powerful and highly addictive stimulant. It is made of chemicals that are easily accessible and inexpensive, which makes it easy to produce. The effects of meth are similar to those of other stimulants, such as cocaine, but much more intense and long-lasting. Symptoms of meth addiction may include:
- Extreme changes in appearance and weight due to sleep deprivation and poor nutrition
- Mood swings, paranoia, and delusions
- Violent behavior
- Anxiety and depression
- Poor dental health
Meth addiction can have drastic long-term health effects. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to seek help as soon as possible. With professional help, it is possible to detox safely and begin the journey to recovery.
The founders of Footprints Beachside Recovery had their own experience with addiction. This has shown them that there is hope to restore your life from the grip of meth. As such, we are determined to help you do just that. We individualize each client’s meth addiction treatment plan by crafting it to fit their specific triggers and physical needs. We can also address dual-diagnosis disorders like depression, anxiety, or PTSD. We set you up for long-term recovery at our addiction treatment center from day one.
What to Expect with Meth Rehab at Footprints Beachside Recovery in Florida
Your first 24 hours at Footprints Beachside Recovery will include evaluations and an initial doctor’s visit. You’ll then have the chance to meet with one of our licensed mental health professionals. Our goal during this time is to get as deep of an understanding as possible about you, your addiction, and the challenges you want to overcome.
All of this then helps us to craft a treatment plan that is unique and designed around you. Your stay at Footprints will include things like:
- Ongoing doctor visits
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Personalized 24/7 supervision
- Holistic treatments
From there, we will work with you to discuss options for your rehab program. We will help determine the most effective treatment options based on several factors. Depending on your history with methamphetamine, you may need to undergo detox.
We Take an Evidence-Based Approach to Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment
To fully heal your mind, body, and spirit from the control of crystal meth addiction, we combine traditional, evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach. These therapies include:
- Individual therapy – You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with meth addiction and heal. A therapist is always available if you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions.
- Group therapy – You’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Trauma therapy – Trauma may be an underlying cause of your meth addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from the effects of trauma.
- Nutrition and fitness – Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic activities – Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture and art therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT is a therapy method that teaches patients how to replace unhealthy thoughts and behavioral patterns with positive and constructive ones. CBT is often used in trauma-resolution therapy, but it can also be beneficial when analyzing the thoughts and behaviors of meth users.
- Providing Support for Family and Loved Ones at Our Meth Rehab in Florida
Meth can take control over many aspects of your life. One of the areas that we often see clients need support in is their relationships with their loved ones. Just like meth can destroy your body, it can ruin connections with people that may have once been close to you.
The team at Footprints Beachside Recovery knows all too well how devastating meth can be for family members and loved ones of someone struggling with a substance abuse disorder. Therefore, we also offer family addiction support as part of our meth treatment program. We provide monthly support and family education that includes individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone.
Begin Your Recovery at Footprints Beachside Recovery
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your meth addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Our small, intimate treatment center is located in Treasure Island, Florida, on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Our meth treatment program provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from addiction and begin the journey to recovery. Contact us at 727-954-3908 to speak to our admissions team and begin your recovery today.