Addiction is a common concern across the United States. Though millions of people across every age, race, gender, and economic background have been impacted, it is all too easy to feel like you’re on your own when you or someone you love struggles with substance use. Fortunately, this is not the case. When you reach out to Footprints Beachside Recovery, you’ll find the support you need to recover in a familial, home-like environment. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 727-954-3908 to learn more about Footprints Beachside Recovery. We understand what you’re going through and we want to help.
About Footprints Beachside Recovery
When they see Footprints Beachside Recovery, we want them to see hope.”
–John Templeton, Founder and CEO
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we understand the challenges surrounding addiction. Our founders were that family people would whisper about or feel bad for. Some wouldn’t want to say the wrong thing and others just wouldn’t want to breach such a stigmatized subject. After all, what do you say to a family being torn apart by addiction?
The Footprints Beachside Recovery family has been on both sides of addiction, as the individual lost in wave after wave of substance use and as the family members desperately grasping at any solution to help our loved one recover. But we’re also the family that proved addiction wrong and made it out the other side. Our founders were able to find hope, healing, and lasting recovery that everyone struggling with this disease deserves to achieve. This is why we started Footprints Beachside Recovery.
What Makes Our Treatment Center Unique
Addiction has a ripple effect. It starts with someone’s internal battle with drinking or drug use and steadily expands out to spouses, parents, children, family members, and friends. It affects everyone and everything in that individual’s life.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our mission is to put an end to that ripple effect and bring hope back into your life. We want to open your eyes to a world where you’re no longer a slave to your drug cravings and can live the fulfilling life you were always meant to.
We strive to help you overcome your addiction by:
- A small, intimate treatment center — Footprints Beachside Recovery is a boutique, family-run rehab center that only treats 15 clients at a time. This means you get personalized, one-on-one treatment and better care than you would at a larger facility.
- Tailoring treatment to your unique needs — There’s no cookie-cutter treatment here. At our treatment center, your therapy regimen is catered to your specific addiction, mental health state, triggers, motivations, and interests.
- Being hands-on — We’re not a set-it-and-forget-it family. We’re extremely present and engaged at our treatment center and make it a point to be part of the recovery process of every single one of our clients.
- Focusing on trauma — There’s almost always something lurking beneath the surface, influencing your substance abuse. Whether it’s depression, anxiety, or a traumatic experience like sexual assault, we help you work through it.
- Incorporating family involvement — We wouldn’t have made it through addiction without family. And we’re stronger now because we got through it together. That’s why we involve your family in your treatment and recovery process as much as possible.
Addiction recovery is a journey. We can’t promise that it’ll always be easy or even that you’ll be successful all of the time. However, we can promise that when you’re at Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to providing you with the effective treatment you need to get sober and work towards lasting recovery.
Contact Footprints Beachside Recovery Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don’t wait. Contact Footprints Beachside Recovery today and let us help you find hope again.