The first time you used marijuana, you probably just wanted to enjoy its effects and have a good time. You never intended for it to take over your life and get out of control, but it did. Luckily, there is treatment that can help you successfully take back your life.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we have a unique and personal interest in your recovery because we’ve been through addiction before. We got through it, and so can you. Our marijuana addiction treatment in Tampa, Florida, allows you to receive the one-on-one care and treatment you deserve to recover. You deserve more than just a cookie-cutter treatment program. That’s why we design a recovery regimen that is made for you and you only. We ensure that we customize your treatment plan to address your specific triggers, addiction, and any co-occurring conditions. If you’re interested in learning more about our marijuana addiction treatment, contact our Footprints Beachside Recovery team today by calling 727.513.5972 or completing our online form.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Marijuana Addiction Treatment
Our Footprints Beachside Recovery team combines evidence-based marijuana addiction treatment with a more holistic approach in order to fully heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Some of our many therapy options during marijuana addiction treatment include:
- Individual therapy – You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with marijuana dependence and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group therapy – In group therapy, you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your marijuana addiction, so we make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression, and anxiety.
- Nutrition and fitness – Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic activities – Holistic activities help to enhance cognitive function, as well as improve physical health.