Hallucinogens Addiction Treatment You Can Count On
With hallucinogens like LSD, your dependence was more emotional and psychological than physical – as your addiction grew stronger, your mental well-being grew weaker. It’s important to remember that this is not your fault and there is hope in overcoming your addiction.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, our own experience with addiction has motivated us to provide a more personalized, intimate approach to treating hallucinogens addiction that will help you restore your life.
Hallucinogens Rehab that Focuses on Your Whole Being
You’ll never receive a cookie cutter or one-size-fits-all treatment program from us. We take the time and energy to customize your treatment plan from start to finish in order to address your specific physical, mental and emotional needs.
What to Expect at Footprints Beachside Recovery
Within your first 24 hours here, we’ll guide you through evaluations to gauge what your current state is and to get a detailed understanding of the pain you’re going through. You’ll also meet with our doctor and one of our licensed mental health professionals.
This solid foundation allows us to create a unique hallucinogen treatment program just for you that will include doctor visits, psychiatric evaluations, personalized 24/7 supervision, nutrition and holistic treatments.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Hallucinogens and LSD Addiction Treatment
We combine evidence-based treatment with a more holistic approach in order to fully heal your mind, body and spirit. The therapies involved in our approach include:
- Individual Therapy: You’ll have a minimum of two individual therapy sessions a week with your therapist to work through your struggles with LSD or other hallucinogens and heal. If you have an emergency or want help outside of your scheduled sessions, a therapist is always available.
- Group Therapy: This is where you’ll get to talk with others going through similar situations and help each other through recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis Groups and Trauma Therapy: Trauma or a mental health disorder may be an underlying cause of your hallucinogen addiction. We make it a priority to help you recover from trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Nutrition and Fitness: Proper nutrition and exercise programs are provided to help your body heal and grow strong again after a substance use disorder.
- Holistic Activities: Activities like yoga, meditation, acupuncture, art therapy and massage therapy can help you relax, grow stronger and stimulate your creativity.
Hallucinogens Rehab with Support for Family and Loved Ones
We’ve experienced and witnessed how addiction can damage a family. That’s why our program includes treatment for family members and loved ones, too.
We provide monthly support and family education about your loved one’s hallucinogen addiction. We also offer individual therapy sessions you can join in person or remotely over the phone, depending on your location and what is most comfortable for you.
If you’re also suffering from the effects of your loved one’s hallucinogen addiction, we can help.
Begin Your Recovery at Our LSD Addiction Treatment Center in Florida
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome your addiction and restore you to a healthier, happier life. Located on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico, our addiction treatment center provides a natural and comfortable environment for you to heal from hallucinogen addiction and begin the journey to recovery. Click to learn more about our programs and contact us today to speak to one of our admissions experts.