From personal conflicts to concerns over the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, attending addiction treatment in person can be a challenge. That’s why Footprints Beachside Recovery is now offering intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), a form of outpatient treatment to help you recover from addiction. Our outpatient treatment program brings exceptional addiction and dual diagnosis disorder treatment to you without having to stay at our treatment center around the clock. This allows you to continue attending school and work as you get the care you need. Learn more about our virtual intensive outpatient program today by calling 727.513.5972 or completing our online form.
What to Expect in Outpatient Treatment
Our Footprints Beachside Recovery team has designed our outpatient experience to match the level of care at an inpatient treatment program. This means you won’t miss out on any key therapy sessions or recovery skill development just because you’re not able to commit to attend treatment around-the clock. Your intensive outpatient program schedule will include three hours of treatment, three to five days a week. Through our intuitive and secure treatment programs you’ll connect weekly with a therapist in one-on-one therapy sessions and participate in regular group therapy meetings.
During these therapy sessions, you’ll:
- Identify the underlying causes of your substance use
- Improve your communication skills
- Learn how to repair relationships
- Develop healthy relapse prevention skills
Once enrolled in our treatment program, our Footprints Beachside Recovery team will help you define a schedule that works around your personal, work, and school obligations. You’ll have the flexibility and convenience to attend outpatient treatment without compromising your health or missing a necessary appointment.
Who Should Enroll in an IOP?
Our intensive outpatient treatment program at Footprints Beachside Recovery is insurance-eligible and open to anyone who wants to overcome their addiction. Similar to other outpatient program options, our IOP can be a step-down level of care to help you transition back to everyday life following our day/night treatment program. This treatment option can also be a stand-alone treatment if your specific concerns are mild enough not to require 24/7 care.
Benefits of Our Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Our IOP is an appealing option because it breaks down the barriers preventing many from seeking the personalized care they need and deserve. If you’re struggling with addiction, our intensive outpatient treatment program offers benefits such as:
- Increased flexibility
- Greater comfort
- Increased support from your family and support network
- A higher level of privacy
IOP Treatment FAQs
One of the best ways to ease any anxiety about an addiction treatment program is to know what to expect. So, our team has created a list of the most common questions about our intensive outpatient program.
Some FAQs about our IOP are:
- What are typical IOP sessions like? – Your IOP treatment experience will be structured exactly like our other treatment programs. You’ll receive the same customized care and develop the same relapse prevention and sober living skills clients do on-site.
- Does insurance cover our IOP? – Our IOP program is insurance eligible. Our team can help you verify your insurance for virtual outpatient treatment.
- What if I need more hands-on care? – If you need more care, Footprints Beachside Recovery offers a full continuum of options. Our team will assess your addiction and determine the most effective course of care for you.
Find Support with Footprints Beachside Recovery’s IOP
If you’re ready to take the next step to break free from addiction, our Footprints Beachside Recovery team is here to help. Our treatment programs can support the long-term recovery of each individual. Contact us today online or at 727.513.5972 for more information about our IOP from Tampa, Florida.