When you or a loved one needs help with addiction, the options can seem overwhelming. Different communities and cultures across the nation and around the world treat addiction in a variety of ways. How do you find the right path to follow?
For some people, having distance between your current situation and a rehab center might allow you to focus more fully on recovery. For others, it’s important to have friends and family close by for extra support. Here’s why Tampa Bay residents trust Footprints Beachside Recovery for their addiction treatment.
Why Footprints Beachside Recovery for Addiction Treatment
1. Experience Treating a Variety of Substance Use Issues
Our addiction experts are well-versed in treating substance use issues.
- Even though alcohol is legal, there are a variety of consequences faced by those who become addicted. Second only to cigarettes, alcohol is by far one of the most abused substances in America.
- Marijuana may seem relatively harmless, particularly with all the growing support for its medical and recreational use in the US. However, it may function as a gateway to other substances, and if you’re using it to self-medicate for depression, you might actually be complicating or worsening your condition.
- Our country is dealing with an opioid crisis largely due to prescription painkillers. These drugs are intended to help people suffering with temporary or sometimes chronic pain, but years of lax safeguards and other issues have contributed to widespread abuse. Often, prescription painkillers serve as a gateway to heroin and other more dangerous opioids.
- Meth has been making a comeback in recent years. This is concerning for several reasons, including the fact that the drug is incredibly addictive and it can have a number of adverse effects on the brain.
- The myths surrounding cocaine make treating addiction difficult. What starts as a fun party experience can quickly become a daily habit that takes control of your life.
2. Compassionate Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Addiction is complicated. Genetic and environmental factors can play a role, and experiencing a traumatic event can cause profound changes to the brain. Additionally, conditions like depression, anxiety and PTSD can complicate your recovery efforts. When you seek treatment for addiction without addressing these other issues, you’re more likely to experience relapse.
At Footprints Beachside Recovery, we work with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that meets your unique needs and addresses any dual diagnosis disorders you’re struggling with.
3. Holistic Addiction Rehab Near Tampa Bay
We understand that addiction affects more than just the physical self. That’s why we take a holistic approach to treatment. Our group and individual therapy sessions provide the combination of support and personalized focus that maximizes the advantages of each format. We also offer family therapy, another powerful tool that can help you and your loved ones heal your family system after addiction.
Your physical fitness and nutrition are other areas that greatly influence your recovery outcome. We provide a number of holistic therapies like meditation and outdoor therapy that have proven beneficial. Our surrounding areas feature many fun and sober activities that can keep your spirits up and your recovery on track.
Why Footprints Beachside Recovery for Addiction Treatment Near Tampa Bay?
Finally, our family has experienced addiction firsthand. We have been where you are. Overcoming the stigma of addiction is challenging, but there is good news. You and your loved ones can heal the damage that has been done.
If you’re struggling with how to talk to someone about rehab or if you’re tired of dealing with addiction on your own, we are here for you. Call today and talk to one of our knowledgeable, caring addiction specialists to begin your recovery journey.